Ladies, what is one of the first body parts to reveal your age? As a beauty consultant I was surprised to find out that a lot women don’t take proper care of their hands.
Our hands are expose to the sun, detergents, oil, dirt, and others things. Also, our hands are the first body part to reveal our age. So how do you keep your hands young and healthy looking?
- Exfoliate your hands three times a week.
- Use an anti-aging hand cream with SPF 15 to prevent premature aging and repair past damage.
- Rejuvenate your skin from the inside out with omega-3/6 fatty acids.
- Garlic has so many strengthening properties and is naturally antibacterial, applying garlic on your nails once a week offers strong healthy nails.
- Indulging in a hand massage improves blood circulation promoting a healthy appearance.
Ladies, did you find these skin care tips useful? VOF is celebrating its second anniversary, please leave your comments/ideas we want to hear from you!