A healthy you starts with a healthy foundation, exercise and filling in the nutritional gaps in your diet. Your health is the most precious thing you posses and if you don’t take care of it, who will? We only have one body and if you don’t have best health, what do you have?
Now, did you know?
- That your body needs 22 essential vitamins and minerals, seven to nine servings of fruits and veggies, and one serving of ocean fish every day?
- Omega-3 fatty acids are the building blocks of every living cell in the human body and are necessary for optimal cell function?
- The 500 mg of plant-based vitamin C you’ll get in Vitamin C Plus Extended Release is more vitamin C than you would get from seven oranges, 16 lemons, or six grapefruit?
- That protein powder is a great addition to fruit smoothies and can even be mixed into pancake or waffle batter? Add a little protein to start your day right!
- That kids need more than a multivitamin alone to help them grow up strong and healthy?
- Your digestive system plays a critical role in your immune health?
- B vitamins provide a powerful boost of energy-naturally?
- That skipping meals can sabotage your weight-loss goals? Preventing feelings of hunger is key to avoiding overeating at mealtimes?
- Additional carbohydrates and electrolytes are recommended for intense workouts, or workouts lasting more than one hour?
- eSpring is the world’s largest-selling brand of point-of-use home water treatment systems?